* "System One" is protected as a word mark in several countries
1. Manns BJ, et al. The impact of education on chronic kidney disease patients‘ plans to initiate dialysis with self-care dialysis: a randomized trial. Kidney International 2005;68(4):1777-83.
2. Lebedo I & Ronco C. The best dialysis therapy? Result from an international survey among nephrology professionals. Nephrology Dialysis Transplantation 2008;6:403-8.
3. Nobahar M & Tamadon MR. Barriers to and facilitators of care for hemodialysis patients; a qualitative study. Journal of Renal Injury Prevention 2016;5(1):39-44.
4. Pike E, et al. Report from Kunnskapssenteret 2013. Norwegian Knowledge Centre for the Health Services 20136;19.
5. Dunst R, et al. Peritonitis rates using different CAPD systems. Peritoneal Dialysis International 2001;21(Suppl.2):S65.
6. Van Biesen W, et al. stay?safe?, a new PVC-free system for PD: Results of the multicenter trial. Peritoneal Dialysis International 1999;19(Suppl.1):S43.
7. Lambert MC, Lage C, Kirchgessner J. stay?safe?, a new PVC-free system in long-term CAPD treatment. EDTNA/ERCA Journal 1999;25(3):30-4.
8. Issad B, et al. stay?safe?, a new PVC-free system for CAPD: Results of a multicenter survey. Peritoneal Dialysis International 2001;21(Suppl.1):S34.
9. Basile C., et al. The incidence of peritonitis declines after implementation of the stay?safe? system (sss). Blood Purification 2001;19:79.
10. Fischbach M, et al. The beneficial influence on the effectiveness of automated peritoneal dialysis of varying the dwell time (short/long) and fill volume (small/large): randomized controlled trial. Peritoneal Dialysis International 2011;31(4):450-8.
11. Miller B. et al. Choosing Home Hemodialysis: A Critical Review of Patient Outcomes. Blood Purif 45; 224-229, 2018